Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to As Seen In Calgary!

I have recently moved to Calgary and wanted to start a blog for myself, my friends and anyone who has never been to Calgary. The idea is to take a picture of something/somewhere in Calgary and post a review or a write up about it. I will feature my opinions, general information, pricing and more. It's a way for others to see what Calgary offers, and for my friends and family to get to know my new city.
For my first post, I am featuring the Calgary Tower.
*********************************
Location: 101 - 9th Avenue SW,
The Calgary Tower is a perfect destination to get a great view of the city as well as a stunning look at the Rockies. The view of downtown is really cool, it's amazing the amount of construction going on downtown, new office buildings and condos are going up everywhere.
*********************************
Here are the rates for those interested in visiting the tower:
Regular Admission (GST not included in pricing)
Children (5 and under) $5.00
Youth (17 and under) $9.95
Adult (18 to 64) $12.95
Mature Adult (Over 65) $10.95
Combo Pass
(2 Mature Adults and up to 3 Youths)
(2 Adults and up to 2 Youths)$ 37.00
I think for $12.95, it's totally worth it. The view is really nice, especially on a clear day, you can see the mountains.

No comments: